Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm doing it!!

I can't believe I'm doing this, but I've decided to start a blog!!  I never thought I would do this (as I'm not a writer), but after talking with people and going to a seminar on it, I decided why not go for it!!  I hope you'll enjoy reading about my crazy life adventures both past and present.  It's a life of growing up wanting for nothing, but needing so much more than money could buy to marrying a pastor (obviously not for money:) and the challenges of wanting for everything, but finding out that buying more 'stuff' doesn't bring true happiness...although I have to admit...as a, not yet and maybe never recovered, shopaholic, a cute pair of new shoes does bring me temporary happiness:)  My life is far from perfect and I've made many mistakes that if I could go back and undo I would, but I'm thankful for the journey I've been on as it has brought me to the place where I am today.  I want to be everything that God wants me to be and not focus on what others think I should be.  I know that life is a gift...I want to live it to the fullest!  Here we go.....   


Thanks for taking time to read my blog!!
Katie   

No comments:

Post a Comment